Print

Payment plans

Payment plans

 

We appreciate that starting your journey with more sustainable products can be a more costly than disposable/unethical clothing, so after consideration we have decided to bring back our payment plans for full price items!

- At the checkout, please enter the code PLAN. This will deduct 80% off of the total, leaving you with 20% to pay as your deposit.

Please note this service is only available in the UK and Ireland. 

- You will be invoiced via Paypal within 3 working days for the remaining amount and you will have a 14 day cooling off period where you can cancel your order and receive your deposit back. After the 14 days, you will lose your deposit unpon cancellation as admin will have been undertaken and your products could have been sold.

- You will have a maximum of 60 days to pay for your order. Failure to pay within 60 days will mean your order is cancelled and deposit lost. You can pay as little or as much a you wish at a time - all via your invoice..

- Your order will be posted once it has been paid for.

- No further discounts will be made once your order has been placed. If your products have gone into a sale, you will still pay the amount due at the time of ordering.

- Orders cannot be added to, but further orders can be placed on the same terms.

- These terms are binding.

Our full terms and conditions apply to payment plan orders Terms and Conditions

 

Please drop us an email once your plan is paid up and your order will be posted out to you!

 

If you have any queries, please do get in touch - customerservices@naturalbabyaccessories.co.uk