We appreciate that starting your journey with more sustainable products can be a more costly than disposable/unethical clothing, so after consideration we have decided to bring back our payment plans on full priced items!
- At the checkout, select 'payment plan' under the payment options. Please note this service is only available in the UK and Ireland and to registered customers.
- You will be invoiced via Paypal with a request for a 20% non-returnable deposit. You will have a 14 day cooling off period where you can cancel your order and receive your deposit back. After the 14 days, you will lose your deposit unpon cancellation as admin will have been undertaken and your products could have been sold.
- You will have a maximum of 3 months to pay for your order. Failure to pay within 3 months will mean your order is cancelled and deposit lost. You can pay as little or as much a you wish at a time - all via your invoice..
- Your order will be posted once it has been paid for.
- No further discounts will be made once your order has been placed. If your products have gone into a sale, you will still pay the amount due at the time of ordering.
- Orders cannot be added to, but further orders can be placed on the same terms.
If you have any queries, please do get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org